Stitch directly onto card, all completed in one hooping creating a very unique style of greeting card. For machines with an embroidery area of 5 x 7 inches.
Welcome to our second collection of cards, All Occasion Cards. The first collection which came out in July 08, was called Christmas Cards, after that release we received dozens of requests for more cards!
We set our artist to work to create cards for other occasions like weddings, valentines, St Patrick's Day, and many others. When we created these designs we wanted to make the cards as easy as possible to embroider.
View a printable PDF of designs and stitch offs for this collection - All Occasion Cards (1MB - may take a few seconds to load)
The collection consists of 16 different full designs for cards and 15 different design elements for you to create your own arrangements.
The full cards include a template stitch that will allow you to successfully place your card in the hoop. We also included 2 versions of each of the full cards. The second version is a smaller embroidery size for smaller cards.
Just think about how you can personalize your cards with jewels, paint, pastels, coloured pencils or even ribbon. This text has been reproduced from Anita Goodesign information.
Hoop size 5 x 7inches (130 x 180 mm)
What comes on the CD
- Multi format designs
- ARTISTA (.ART)
- DECO/BROTHER/BABY LOCK (.PES)
- HUSQVARNA/VIKING (.HUS)
- JANOME/ELNA/KENMORE (.SEW)
- PFAFF (.PCS)
- SINGER (.XXX)
- MELCO EXPANDED (.EXP)
- HUSQVARNA/VIKING/PFAFF (.VIP)
- TAJIMA (.DST)
- JANOME (.JEF)
- Full Colour Catalog - The full colour catalog includes the frontand back covers from all of our design collections plus sample projectideas.
- Tutorials - The tutorial is the greatest feature of ourcollections. Whenever we do a complicated project we include astep-by-step photo tutorial on how to complete the project. You willnever have to figure anything out for yourself again.
- Thread Colour Sheets - We also give you step by step colour tutorials for every design in the collection