Product Code: 88MAGHD
Welcome to our newest Vintage Collection titled "Antique Days of the Week." These designs may look like your typical redwork designs but they are actually quite different. Each stitch repeats 7 times to mimic hand embroidery thread. The look is quite different and unique! There are seven different main designs signifying each day and a different antique. Each main design comes in two different sizes. We broke each design into smaller elements so the individual girls or saying can be added to any project you desire. We created tea towels for this collection. There is a tutorial on the following pages that will demonstrate how to create standard tea towels. You can make a tea towel out of linen or high quality cotton. For this collection we used natural cotton. For an added vintage touch you can add vintage pieces of fabric or trims to the tea towels.
View a printable PDF of designs and stitch offs for this collection - Antique_Days_of_the_Week (1MB - may take a few seconds to load)
What comes on the CD
- Multi format designs
- ARTISTA (.ART)
- DECO/BROTHER/BABY LOCK (.PES)
- HUSQVARNA/VIKING (.HUS)
- JANOME/ELNA/KENMORE (.SEW)
- PFAFF (.PCS)
- SINGER (.XXX)
- MELCO EXPANDED (.EXP)
- HUSQVARNA/VIKING/PFAFF (.VIP)
- TAJIMA (.DST)
- JANOME (.JEF)
- Full Colour Catalog - The full colour catalog includes the frontand back covers from all of our design collections plus sample projectideas.
- Tutorials - The tutorial is the greatest feature of ourcollections. Whenever we do a complicated project we include astep-by-step photo tutorial on how to complete the project. You willnever have to figure anything out for yourself again.
- Free Re-sizing program - If you've ever had trouble re-sizingdesigns, those days are over. We include a professional re-sizingprogram. FREE of charge, with instructions on how to use it.
- Thread Colour Sheets - We also give you step by step colour tutorials for every design in the collection