Product Code: 136AGHD
The Asian Quilt collection has 42 different designs included in 3 different sizes of each. There are three types of designs included in the collection. There are traditional Asian elements in the collection as well as connecting Sashiko style designs. Sashiko is a beautiful stitching style that is created entirely by hand. It is impossible to recreate the stitching on an embroidery machine, but you can still embroider beautifully inspired Sashiko designs. I created this collection in a different way compared to our other quilt collections. Each design includes a squaring stitch; this is the first step in the design. This designates the size of your block so you no longer need to measure and square off the fabric. Creating one of our projects is even easier now. This technique is all explained in the tutorial. We hope you enjoy our new Quilting line and we look forward to creating even more designs for quilting very soon!
View a printable PDF of designs and stitch offs for this collection - Asian Quilt (1MB - may take a few seconds to load)
What comes on the CD
- Multi format designs
- ARTISTA (.ART)
- DECO/BROTHER/BABY LOCK (.PES)
- HUSQVARNA/VIKING (.HUS)
- JANOME/ELNA/KENMORE (.SEW)
- PFAFF (.PCS)
- SINGER (.XXX)
- MELCO EXPANDED (.EXP)
- HUSQVARNA/VIKING/PFAFF (.VIP)
- TAJIMA (.DST)
- JANOME (.JEF)
- Full Colour Catalog - The full colour catalog includes the frontand back covers from all of our design collections plus sample projectideas.
- Tutorials - The tutorial is the greatest feature of ourcollections. Whenever we do a complicated project we include astep-by-step photo tutorial on how to complete the project. You willnever have to figure anything out for yourself again.
- Free Re-sizing program - If you've ever had trouble re-sizingdesigns, those days are over. We include a professional re-sizingprogram. FREE of charge, with instructions on how to use it.
- Thread Colour Sheets - We also give you step by step colour tutorials for every design in the collection