The Autumn Sampler is like two collections in one! The first half of the collection is comprised of vintage quilt blocks. There are 20 different blocks in 3 different sizes. The blocks have a running stitch character and the character is framed by a motif stitch pattern. Since the motif stitch is included in the design there is no need for you to do any additional stitch work like stippling when you are creating your quilt. The project for the quilt designs is a puffy vintage quilt. This puffy quilt is simply beautiful and easy to create! There is no hand stuffing involved, it is all done in the hoop. The puffy quilt designs come in three different sizes so no matter what size quilt you want to create, one of the sizes will work perfectly.
The second half of the collection contains hand stitched embroidery designs. Each design has been digitized one stitch at a time with a 5-ply running stitch for a truly unique hand embroidered look. You will simply love these designs. They are light and airy and look wonderful on linen. There are two different tutorials included in this collection. The first tutorial demonstrates how to create a puffy quilt using the vintage quilt designs. The second tutorial was originally released in the Christmas Cutwork collection and it demonstrates how to create elegant tea towels.
View a printable PDF of designs and stitch offs for this collection - Autumn_Sampler (1MB - may take a few seconds to load)
What comes on the CD
- Multi format designs
- ARTISTA (.ART)
- DECO/BROTHER/BABY LOCK (.PES)
- HUSQVARNA/VIKING (.HUS)
- JANOME/ELNA/KENMORE (.SEW)
- PFAFF (.PCS)
- SINGER (.XXX)
- MELCO EXPANDED (.EXP)
- HUSQVARNA/VIKING/PFAFF (.VIP)
- TAJIMA (.DST)
- JANOME (.JEF)
- Full Colour Catalog - The full colour catalog includes the frontand back covers from all of our design collections plus sample projectideas.
- Tutorials - The tutorial is the greatest feature of ourcollections. Whenever we do a complicated project we include astep-by-step photo tutorial on how to complete the project. You willnever have to figure anything out for yourself again.
- Free Re-sizing program - If you've ever had trouble re-sizingdesigns, those days are over. We include a professional re-sizingprogram. FREE of charge, with instructions on how to use it.
- Thread Colour Sheets - We also give you step by step colour tutorials for every design in the collection