Product Code: 180AGHD
The Baltimore Revisited collection was inspired by one of our previous releases “Baltimore Quilt”. The Baltimore Quilt collection was designed years before the concept of Mix and Match quilting was released. I took a few pieces of the art from that collection and re-digitized them using a bolder bean stitch and folded fabric borders. The end result is like nothing you’ve ever seen. The folded fabric borders really compliment the designs. I then created a few different borders and transitional blocks to complete the collection. We chose floral fabrics in shades of slate blue, tan and burgundy for the collection and they really compliment the look.
View a printable PDF of designs and stitch offs for this collection - Baltimore_Revisited (1MB - may take a few seconds to load)
What comes on the CD
- Multi format designs
- ARTISTA (.ART)
- DECO/BROTHER/BABY LOCK (.PES)
- HUSQVARNA/VIKING (.HUS)
- JANOME/ELNA/KENMORE (.SEW)
- PFAFF (.PCS)
- SINGER (.XXX)
- MELCO EXPANDED (.EXP)
- HUSQVARNA/VIKING/PFAFF (.VIP)
- TAJIMA (.DST)
- JANOME (.JEF)
- Full Colour Catalog - The full colour catalog includes the front and back covers from all of our design collections plus sample project ideas.
- Tutorials - The tutorial is the greatest feature of our collections. Whenever we do a complicated project we include a step-by-step photo tutorial on how to complete the project. You will never have to figure anything out for yourself again.
- Free Re-sizing program - If you've ever had trouble re-sizing designs, those days are over. We include a professional re-sizing program. FREE of charge, with instructions on how to use it.
- Thread Colour Sheets - We also give you step by step colour tutorials for every design in the collection