Floriani Medium Weight Tearaway 12" x 10 yds (30.48cm x 9.14M) - Now available in Black
Floriani Medium Tearaway is manufactured using a unique process called the "Delta Wet Laid Non-Woven" technique. The benefit of using this method of production is that the product is very solid, when closely examined you will see no thick and/or thin spots. When used as an embroidery stabiliser, it is not necessary to use multiple layers in random directions to support stitches. Medium Tearaway is a 1.5 oz, clean tear stabiliser. It is the best choice for a supplement stabiliser when working on high stitch count designs in conjunction with your other stabilisers such as No Show Nylon Mesh, Heat N Sta Tearaway or Wet N Stick. It provides back up support without adding unwanted bulk.
- Use to support embroidery designs on towels, denim or other "stable" woven fabrics
- Tears clean from around most embroidery designs
- Will support about 8,000 stitches on a well-digitized, average size design
- Use in conjunction with other stabilisers for added support
To use Floriani Medium Tearaway:
- Cut a piece of the stabiliser at least one inch larger than the hoop size you are planning to use.
- Hoop the stabiliser to the wrong side of the fabric.
- Place the embroidery frame on the machine; complete the layout and centering of the design.
- If the design to be stitched is denser than 8,000 stitches or if it is a poorly digitized design (too many stitches for designs size), float an additional layer of Floriani Medium Tearaway between the hoop and the bed of the machine for each additional 8,000 stitches for added support!
- Once the design is complete, remove the hoop and fabric from the machine. Tear away the stabiliser from around the design one layer at a time.
Available in these sizes:
FTMB1210 12” x 10 yds
FTM1210 12” x 10 yds
FTM1225 12” x 25 yds
FTM2010 12" x 10 yds