Product Code: FWGT1210
Floriani Wet N Gone 12in x 10yds (30.48cm x 9.14M)
Use Wet N Gone Tacky® to embroider delicate designs on hard to hoop items such as the corners of
handkerchiefs, cuffs and collars, balsa wood, and more.
- Makes embroidery a snap on hard to hoop areas.
- Rinses clean leaving no messy residue
- Ideal for red work designs or quilting or home dec items.
How To use Wet N Gone Tacky®:
*Tip – It is necessary to use “soft” water to get optimal rinse results with this product.
- Place one layer of the product in your embroidery hoop, paper side up.
- Score the release paper with a pin or needle and peel back to expose the sticky surface of
- the stabilizer.
- Stick the garment or item to be embroidered in place and smooth out any wrinkles.
- Embroider the design. *Tip – Use a slow machine speed of 600 stitches per minute or less.
- Remove the garment or item from the hoop. Pull back and trim away as much of the stabilizer as possible.
- Rinse away the remaining Wet N Gone Tacky® using room temperature water.
If your water is hard or has high mineral deposits it may be necessary to add a water
softener to the bath while rinsing your garment.
Use the new tape size rolls of Wet N Gone Tacky for a variety of sewing, quilting and
embellishment needs. It holds fabrics together during stitching and then rinses away! Ideal
for hemming, stabilizing decorative stitches in most fabrics, zipper placement, heirloom
sewing (lace to lace or lace to fabric), piping or fringe insertion for home dec and much, much
1 inch x 10 yards
12 inches x 10 yards