Product Code: FWS122yards
Wet N Stick LightWeight Tearaway 12in x 2yds (30.48cm x 1.83M)
This tearaway stabilizer is coated with a water activated, silicone based adhesive. It is an alternative to pressure sensitive "sticky" paper products and/or messy spray adhesives. Most home embroiderers have at some point experienced problems with peel and stick products gumming up their needles as well as the designs registration not lining up correctly. This happens because they mistake "paper" for stabilizer. The main differences between Wet N Stick and these products are that Floriani's is a stabilizer not paper and the adhesive doesn't get sticky residue on the needle. The adhesive on Wet N Stick can also be re-activated up to six times for easy re-positioning of garments. The unique one-inch grid lines are especially appealing for lining up cuffs and collars. This product is also available in a black or white cut away version for times when you need to stick down a bulky stretch garment such as a sweatshirt of fleece pullover. It is important to use a "cut away" stabilizer on non-stable fabrics such as knit for the best embroidery results.
- Perfect for bulky items such as towels, robes and blankets
- Use for fabrics and garments that get "hoop burn"
- Use for hard to hoop items such as napkin corners, collars, cuffs, etc.
- Tears away clean from around your embroidery design
- One layer will support around 8,000 stitches on an average size, well digitized design
- The adhesive can be re-activated several times