Fritillaria 3 is the third release of a 4 part series of mini collection tile scenes. This particular release is the "Pallidiflora" flower. This species of Fritillaria is very winter hardy, since it is native to Siberia. It has strong, wiry stems and the leaves are arranged in whorls with five to nine flowers per stem. The flower is big, yellow, and bell- shaped. This species is cultivated in NE China, and the bulbs are used medicinally. This is a beautiful tile scene when embroidered and mimics a piece of artwork. The detail and depth of digitizing is phenomenal. Don't miss out on this series and collect all four of these beautiful "Fritillaria" collections.
View a printable PDF of designs and stitch offs for this collection - Fritillaria_3 (1MB - may take a few seconds to load)
What comes on the CD
- Multi format designs
- ARTISTA (.ART)
- DECO/BROTHER/BABY LOCK (.PES)
- HUSQVARNA/VIKING (.HUS)
- JANOME/ELNA/KENMORE (.SEW)
- PFAFF (.PCS)
- SINGER (.XXX)
- MELCO EXPANDED (.EXP)
- HUSQVARNA/VIKING/PFAFF (.VIP)
- TAJIMA (.DST)
- JANOME (.JEF)
- Full Colour Catalog - The full colour catalog includes the frontand back covers from all of our design collections plus sample projectideas.
- Tutorials - The tutorial is the greatest feature of ourcollections. Whenever we do a complicated project we include astep-by-step photo tutorial on how to complete the project. You willnever have to figure anything out for yourself again.
- Free Re-sizing program - If you've ever had trouble re-sizingdesigns, those days are over. We include a professional re-sizingprogram. FREE of charge, with instructions on how to use it.
- Thread Colour Sheets - We also give you step by step colour tutorials for every design in the collection