Product Code: 125AGHD
Hand embroidery has made a huge resurgence this year and with our Homespun Christmas collection we wanted to give you a hand embroidered applique look, except it will be done on your machine. The collection consists of traditional felt applique designs and running stitch designs. The felt designs are created using a blanket stitch technique with four layers of cotton thread. The four layers create a thick yarn like look and the use of a blanket stitch is a traditional hand technique. The process used to create the applique is very simple. The running stitch designs are unique as well; instead of a two-layered stitch they are created using seven layers for a thick beautiful look. They are also created using multiple colors so when you use them with the applique designs they coordinate beautifully. The project we created for this collection is a felt layered quilt. I"m sure you will love both the project and the techniques we used in these beautiful vintage Christmas designs.
View a printable PDF of designs for this collection - Homespun_Christmas (1MB - may take a few seconds to load)
What comes on the CD
- Multi format designs
- ARTISTA (.ART)
- DECO/BROTHER/BABY LOCK (.PES)
- HUSQVARNA/VIKING (.HUS)
- JANOME/ELNA/KENMORE (.SEW)
- PFAFF (.PCS)
- SINGER (.XXX)
- MELCO EXPANDED (.EXP)
- HUSQVARNA/VIKING/PFAFF (.VIP)
- TAJIMA (.DST)
- JANOME (.JEF)
- Full Colour Catalog - The full colour catalog includes the frontand back covers from all of our design collections plus sample projectideas.
- Tutorials - The tutorial is the greatest feature of ourcollections. Whenever we do a complicated project we include astep-by-step photo tutorial on how to complete the project. You willnever have to figure anything out for yourself again.
- Free Re-sizing program - If you've ever had trouble re-sizingdesigns, those days are over. We include a professional re-sizingprogram. FREE of charge, with instructions on how to use it.
- Thread Colour Sheets - We also give you step by step colour tutorials for every design in the collection