The Eclipse is compact, glides easily into position on large strong castors. Insert included to convert your cabinet into a huge flat bed area for those larger projects. Please state make & model of your machine when ordering.
The Eclipse lets you use both a sewing machine and an overlocker, is keylockable, has maximum storage and a sewing area behind the machine.
The angled door reduces swing out into the room, gives firm support and allows the door bins to be recessed to prevent catching of draped materials.
Available in 4 finishes, beautifully crafted with Horn's usual attention to detail.
- Centre of the needle sitting position allows you to be directly in front of the needle when sewing.
- Storage bins are recessed to allow fabric to drape down without catching or disturbing the bin contents.
- Extra stable construction; easy rolling castors are attached to a specially designed reinforced frame.
- The Horn 3 step soft-touch air-lift system means a gentle push moves your machine from storage to flatbed to free-arm positions.
- Spacious, see through bins make finding threads and accessories easy.
- Huge work area at the back of the machine. Lifts up easily when needed and down when not. Doesnt have to be open all the time.
- Entire cabinet glides closed, and locks for child safety when not in use.
- Arrives fully assembled. The cabinet is beautifully finished front to back, inside and out.
View a printable PDF brochure - Eclipse_Leaflet (may take a few seconds to load)
The Eclipse is available in 4 colours: Beech, Teak, Medium Oak, Light Oak and White
Usually 1 to 4 weeks depending on Horn's delivery schedule to your area
If you are not sure which zone applies to your address, please contact us.
The area of Wales shown in blue and addresses in the south west below the A3058 Newquay to St Austell road. Please contact us for details.
Including the London congestion charge area. Please contact us for details