The Superior 2042 Sewing cabinet from Horn offers even more legroom, more storage, and is designed with the sought after "centre of needle" sewing position.
Fitted with the Horn Maxi Air-lifter!
Ideal for the new extra large sewing machines such as the new Bernina 800 Series, Brother Innovis 1 (NV1e), Janome Horizon 7700 and the 12000 amongst others but it's not just for larger machines, it's also ideal for all normal sized domestic sewing machines too. Insert included to convert your cabinet into a huge flat bed area for those larger projects. Please state make & model of your machine when ordering.
Large castors bring smooth mobility and stability making it easy to move even this large cabinet into position.
The huge work area at the back of your machine is supported by a sturdy gate-leg, this will allow essential extra support with larger projects.This brings comfort and consistency of stitch that you may never have experienced before.
The Superior 2042's individual design and size allows you to carry out several different projects at once. Stand to the right of the machine and piece together for instance while on the far left have room to sit at another piece of equipment, an overlocker perhaps or maybe to press items with an iron and pressing mat - you have the room to decide.
For those who want that bit more, who need that extra work space, who have that little bit more room available - the Horn Superior.
- Centre of the needle sitting position, allows you to be directly in front of the needle when sewing.
- Extra stable construction; 12 easy rolling lockable castors, are attached to a specially designed reinforced frame.
- 3 step Soft-touch Maxi air lift system means a gentle push moves your machine from storage to flatbed to free-arm positions and will fit all domestic sewing machines on the market old or new! Most Overlockers too!
- Spacious, see through bins make keep thread, bobbins and other small items easy to find.
- Two drawers with steel gliders and handy magazine compartment add even more storage.
- Huge work area at the back of the machine. Lifts up easily when needed and down when not (so it does not have to be open all the time).Designed with Quilters/ Patchworkers in mind but ideal for all sewing projects.
- Stores both a sewing machine and an overlocker. Or maybe your second smaller craft class machine.
- Entire cabinet glides closed and locks for child safety when not in use.
- Fully assembled, the cabinet has soft formed edges and is beautifully finished front to back, inside and out.
View a printable PDF brochure - Superior_Leaflet (may take a few seconds to load)
The Superior closes down to only 118.5 cm (46¾") wide 56 cm (22") deep76 cm (29½") high and colour finishes available are Teak, Beech and White.
Usually 1 to 4 weeks depending on Horn's delivery schedule to your area
If you are not sure which zone applies to your address, please contact us.
The area of Wales shown in blue and addresses in the south west below the A3058 Newquay to St Austell road. Please contact us for details.
Including the London congestion charge area. Please contact us for details