Litte Monsters (24 Designs)
This is a collection of 12 little monsters that are sure to make any kids eyes light up when they see them. Each monster is created using felt applique and comes in two different sizes. You can further embellish the shirt with different types of trims. We used pom-pom trim and decorative ribbon. You can also glue googly eyes on the monster for even more fun. These designs look great on shirts for both little boys and girls. The tutorial will show you how to create a unique t-shirt. This is a t-shirt that uses socks as sleeves. We originally saw a shirt like this in a high-end department store in NYC selling for over $100.00! It is a very easy project to create. You simply need a child's t-shirt and a pair of suitable socks to use as sleeves.
View a printable PDF of designs and stitch offs for this collection - Little_Monsters (1MB - may take a few seconds to load)
What comes on the CD
- Multi format designs
- ARTISTA (.ART)
- DECO/BROTHER/BABY LOCK (.PES)
- HUSQVARNA/VIKING (.HUS)
- JANOME/ELNA/KENMORE (.SEW)
- PFAFF (.PCS)
- SINGER (.XXX)
- MELCO EXPANDED (.EXP)
- HUSQVARNA/VIKING/PFAFF (.VIP)
- TAJIMA (.DST)
- JANOME (.JEF)
- Full Colour Catalog - The full colour catalog includes the frontand back covers from all of our design collections plus sample projectideas.
- Tutorials - The tutorial is the greatest feature of ourcollections. Whenever we do a complicated project we include astep-by-step photo tutorial on how to complete the project. You willnever have to figure anything out for yourself again.
- Free Re-sizing program - If you've ever had trouble re-sizingdesigns, those days are over. We include a professional re-sizingprogram. FREE of charge, with instructions on how to use it.
- Thread Colour Sheets - We also give you step by step colour tutorials for every design in the collection