This magnificent creature was stitched and put together by our JosephineBardsley and is quite simple to makeby just combining each tile as per theinstructions supplied.
You can choosefrom three different sizes, the smallestof which requires a 5 x 7in (130 x 180)frame size.
One of the best ways to showcase big beautiful embroidered art are tile scenes. Our number one request for tile scenes is to create one that can be displayed all year! Well, here it is!
As you know, peacocks are large birds and it is very hard to get all of the detail from their feathers into a 6"x10" hoop, so we decided to create a jumbo scene.
The large scene allows all of the beautiful detail of the peacock to really come through with thread. This is a 20 block tile scene that comes in three different sizes, a small size for the 5"x7" hoop a medium size for the 6"x10" hoop and a large size for the 7"x12" hoop.
A premium feature of this tile scene, the background stippling, is built into the embroidery design so you don't have to add it later. As far as tile scenes go, this one has among the least amount of colors in it and uses the least amount of fabric.
We hope you enjoy this beautiful collection and it is easy to embroider with our step-by-step tutorial.
View a printable PDF of designs and stitch offs for this collection - Peacock Tile Scene (1MB - may take a few seconds to load)
What comes on the CD
- Multi format designs
- ARTISTA (.ART)
- DECO/BROTHER/BABY LOCK (.PES)
- HUSQVARNA/VIKING (.HUS)
- JANOME/ELNA/KENMORE (.SEW)
- PFAFF (.PCS)
- SINGER (.XXX)
- MELCO EXPANDED (.EXP)
- HUSQVARNA/VIKING/PFAFF (.VIP)
- TAJIMA (.DST)
- JANOME (.JEF)
- Full Colour Catalog - The full colour catalog includes the front and back covers from all of our design collections plus sample project ideas.
- Tutorials - The tutorial is the greatest feature of our collections. Whenever we do a complicated project we include a step-by-step photo tutorial on how to complete the project. You will never have to figure anything out for yourself again.
- Free Re-sizing program - If you've ever had trouble re-sizing designs, those days are over. We include a professional re-sizing program. FREE of charge, with instructions on how to use it.
- Thread Colour Sheets - We also give you step by step colour tutorials for every design in the collection