Product Code: 78MAGHD
Creating Crazy Quilts on an embroidery machine? Yes! The crazy quilt technique has been popular with quilters for years but if aren't a quilter you have probably never tried this amazing technique. If you are a quilter that embroiders as well....you can combine both hobbies into this project. The Skull and Crossbones Crazy Quilt is a fun Halloween design. There are a multitude of Halloween fabrics to choose from so this was a fun way for us to launch this technique. You create a crazy quilt by mixing different fabrics in a patchwork style. There are a few different crazy quilt designs for embroidery machines but the techniques that were used required a lot of steps that involved folding fabric and it took a long time to complete a block. We used a much simpler technique with these designs. The best part about crazy quilts are when they are complete you have a scene with a large icon in the center instead of just a quilt. Our tutorial contains an extensive guide that will demonstrate how to choose your fabrics, create a block and finish the quilt. 50 Designs.
View a printable PDF of designs and stitch offs for this collection - Skull_Crazy_Quilt (1MB - may take a few seconds to load)
What comes on the CD
- Multi format designs
- ARTISTA (.ART)
- DECO/BROTHER/BABY LOCK (.PES)
- HUSQVARNA/VIKING (.HUS)
- JANOME/ELNA/KENMORE (.SEW)
- PFAFF (.PCS)
- SINGER (.XXX)
- MELCO EXPANDED (.EXP)
- HUSQVARNA/VIKING/PFAFF (.VIP)
- TAJIMA (.DST)
- JANOME (.JEF)
- Full Colour Catalog - The full colour catalog includes the frontand back covers from all of our design collections plus sample projectideas.
- Tutorials - The tutorial is the greatest feature of ourcollections. Whenever we do a complicated project we include astep-by-step photo tutorial on how to complete the project. You willnever have to figure anything out for yourself again.
- Free Re-sizing program - If you've ever had trouble re-sizingdesigns, those days are over. We include a professional re-sizingprogram. FREE of charge, with instructions on how to use it.
- Thread Colour Sheets - We also give you step by step colour tutorials for every design in the collection