When we create the projects for our embroidery designs, we usually add quilting and sewing techniques for a finishing touch. Then, when we display the projects at trunk shows and events, we hear comments that these finishing touches are often what you find the most difficult to do! So, while planning this Spring Quilt collection we decided to include some of these techniques right in the embroidery designs themselves! We made four different types of block designs with five different embroidery design themes. The themes are perfect for spring sewing projects: butterfly, dragonfly, blue bird, daisy and strawberry. Each design is made in all four-block styles. Each block is offered in two sizes and the embroidery designs are also included separately in two sizes. Every block incorporates an embroidery technique and a quilt technique.
View a printable PDF of designs and stitch offs for this collection - Spring Quilt (1MB - may take a few seconds to load)
What comes on the CD
- Multi format designs
- ARTISTA (.ART)
- DECO/BROTHER/BABY LOCK (.PES)
- HUSQVARNA/VIKING (.HUS)
- JANOME/ELNA/KENMORE (.SEW)
- PFAFF (.PCS)
- SINGER (.XXX)
- MELCO EXPANDED (.EXP)
- HUSQVARNA/VIKING/PFAFF (.VIP)
- TAJIMA (.DST)
- JANOME (.JEF)
- Full Colour Catalog - The full colour catalog includes the frontand back covers from all of our design collections plus sample projectideas.
- Tutorials - The tutorial is the greatest feature of ourcollections. Whenever we do a complicated project we include astep-by-step photo tutorial on how to complete the project. You willnever have to figure anything out for yourself again.
- Free Re-sizing program - If you've ever had trouble re-sizingdesigns, those days are over. We include a professional re-sizingprogram. FREE of charge, with instructions on how to use it.
- Thread Colour Sheets - We also give you step by step colour tutorials for every design in the collection