Embroidery designs fall into many different categories whether it is fashion, home decor or vintage to name a few. The latest trend in embroidery has been a "do it yourself" look or homemade. Now everything we make is obviously homemade, but this collection is a crossover. I like to think of it as hand-stitched with a modern twist. Our inspiration for this collection came from some high-end stores that cater to this particular design style. These designs look great on garments as well as home items like aprons and dishtowels. This is a great collection to experiment and have fun with while you learn new techniques like raw edge applique. The tutorial shows you how to make an apron out of a dishtowel! The aprons were created from a large dishtowels and a smaller purchased hand towel. The fabric was perfect for an apron. The fabric designs on the towel was so decorative on its own that we didn't need to add too much embroidery. We also embroidered these designs on a denim skirt, a jacket and even a knit shirt.
View a printable PDF of designs and stitch offs for this collection - Stitch Doodles (1MB - may take a few seconds to load)
What comes on the CD
- Multi format designs
- ARTISTA (.ART)
- DECO/BROTHER/BABY LOCK (.PES)
- HUSQVARNA/VIKING (.HUS)
- JANOME/ELNA/KENMORE (.SEW)
- PFAFF (.PCS)
- SINGER (.XXX)
- MELCO EXPANDED (.EXP)
- HUSQVARNA/VIKING/PFAFF (.VIP)
- TAJIMA (.DST)
- JANOME (.JEF)
- Full Colour Catalog - The full colour catalog includes the frontand back covers from all of our design collections plus sample projectideas.
- Tutorials - The tutorial is the greatest feature of ourcollections. Whenever we do a complicated project we include astep-by-step photo tutorial on how to complete the project. You willnever have to figure anything out for yourself again.
- Free Re-sizing program - If you've ever had trouble re-sizingdesigns, those days are over. We include a professional re-sizingprogram. FREE of charge, with instructions on how to use it.
- Thread Colour Sheets - We also give you step by step colour tutorials for every design in the collection