Sorry we're out of stock!
Enter your email address below and we’ll notify you as soon as it becomes available.
Floriani Power Mesh Fusible Nude (Beige)
Floriani Power Mesh Fusible is a sheer cutaway available in Natural (white) and Onyx (black). By fusing the stabiliser to the back of the garment, you are more successful in hooping and do not stretch the garment out of shape.
- Our best stabiliser for stretch T-shirts, Polo Shirts, Baby-grows etc
- Soft against the skin
- Allows the fabric to drape naturally
- Doesn't shadow through the garment
Floriani Power Mesh Fusible is a soft sheer cutaway available in Natural (white), Nude (beige) and Onyx (black). Unlike traditional cutaway, the beige (skin-colour) will not shadow through on light coloured fabrics such as knits. Its softness makes it ideal for children's clothing and baby garments.
The uniqueness of the fusible version makes this product a staple in your embroidery stabilisers. There is no need for basting or messy spray adhesives which leave a residue on the needle and machine when using this product.
By fusing the stabiliser to the back of the garment, we are more successful in hooping and do not stretch the garment out of shape. The stabiliser is temporarily attached to the entire area where the embroidery will be stitched unlike spray adhesives which only "spot" tack and allow shifting of the fabric. This product is also available in a non-fusible version.
To use Floriani Power Mesh Fusible:
- Cut a piece of the stabiliser at least one inch larger than the hoop size you are planning to use.
- Fuse the entire piece of the stabiliser on to the back of the garment using a low to medium temp, dry iron. (260°F, silk setting). When pressing the stabiliser on to the garment, the iron surface should touch the fabric, not the stabiliser.
- Hoop the garment and place the embroidery frame on to the machine. Complete the layout and centering of the design.
- Important! If the design is denser than 6,000 stitches or if it is a poorly digitised design (too many stitches for designs size),"float" one layer of Floriani Medium Tearaway between the hoop and the bed of the machine for each additional 8,000 stitches for added support! After the design is complete the tear away can be removed leaving just the soft mesh against the skin.
- After the design is complete, remove the garment from the machine and embroidery hoop. To remove Power Mesh Fusible, re-heat the stabiliser and peel it back gently to the design and trim.
Tip! If embroidering knit, don't forget to use topping!
Tip! To get extra support on large or problem designs without adding bulk, try crossing two layers of the fusible mesh, one at 90°and the other at 45°. This will offer a tremendous amount of stabilisation without stiffness.
15 inches x 10 yards
20 inches x 10 yards
- Reviews (0)
Be the first to review this product.
Leave your own review