Sorry we're out of stock!
Enter your email address below and we’ll notify you as soon as it becomes available.
Floriani Power Mesh Fusible Natural (White)
Floriani Power Mesh Fusible is a sheer cutaway available in Natural (white) and Onyx (black). By fusing the stabiliser to the back of the garment, you are more successful in hooping and do not stretch the garment out of shape.
The front of this babys fleece above looks natural and the handle of the fabric is very soft. Look how perfectly the outline follows the edges of the embroidery for perfect registration.
Its softness makes it particularly suitable for children's clothing and baby garments. After fusing (ironing), the backing is temporarily attached to the entire area where the embroidery will be stitched unlike spray adhesives which only "spot" tack and allow shifting of the fabric.
- Will support around six to eight thousand stitches on an average size, well-digitised embroidery design (4in x 4in).
- Will not shadow through on light weight cottons and knits.
Other useful ways to use:
Above: Create beautiful soft applique edges with the point-turn method.
How to use Floriani No show Nylon Mesh Fusible:
- Cut a piece of the stabiliser at least one inch larger than the hoop size you are planning to use.
- Fuse the entire piece of the stabiliser on to the back of the garment using a low to medium temp, dry iron. (260°F, silk setting). When pressing the stabiliser on to the garment, the iron surface should touch the fabric, not the stabiliser.
- Hoop the garment/fabric and place the embroidery frame on to the machine.
- Important! If the design is denser than 6,000 stitches or if it is a poorly digitised design (too many stitches for designs size), "float" one layer of Floriani Medium Tearaway between the hoop and the bed of the machine for each additional 8,000 stitches for added support! After the design is complete the tear away can be removed leaving just the soft mesh against the skin.
- After the design is complete, remove the garment from the machine and embroidery hoop. To remove Power Mesh Fusible, re-heat the stabiliser and peel it back gently to the design and trim.
- *Tip! If embroidering knit, don't forget to use topping!
- *Tip! To get extra support on large or problem designs without adding bulk, try crossing two layers of the fusible mesh, one at 90°and the other at 45°. This will offer a tremendous amount of stabilisation without stiffness.
Available in these sizes:
15in x 10 yds - Natural (White)
20in x 10 yds - Ideal for larger hoops -Natural (white)
- Reviews (0)
Be the first to review this product.
Leave your own review