Stellaire XJ1 Finance
FINANCE AVAILABLE IN STORE AND MAIL ORDER -
CALL US FOR MAIL-ORDER TRANSACTIONS 01254 389171
Brother Stellaire XJ1 - Interest free credit for 24 months, with 10% deposit, 0% APR Representative.
Paying a larger deposit will reduce the amount you pay monthly.
Choose your own deposit value leaving a minimum amount to be financed at £6,000 to qualify for 24 months repayment period. Shorter periods are also available.
Please visit our store or call 01254 389171 where we can talk you through the finance plan and quickly process your application.
24 Months Finance is available on all new Brother machines with a loan value between £6000 and £25,000. Lords Sewing can offer you interest free finance from Novuna Personal Finance. Finance is available on selected machines in store and by Mail Order; you could pay with monthly finance. If you would like to apply for finance. Please visit our store or call 01254 389171 where we can talk you through the finance plan and quickly process your application.
Who can apply for finance?
- Applicant must be 18 years or over on application date
- In permanent UK Residence – minimum of 3 years
- Retired from regular employment. Minimum age 50
- Not working through disability
- In regular, permanent employment working a minimum of 16 hours per week (Includes students)
Terms and Conditions
- To qualify for 24 Months Finance you need a loan value between £6,000 and £25,000
- ID will be required in store for application (proof of address & proof of signature)
- Novuna Personal Finance full terms and conditions available on application
- You will need to visit Lords Sewing or call us on 01254 389171 to apply.
Credit subject to status and affordability. Terms and conditions apply. Lords Sewing is a credit broker and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Credit is provided by Novuna Personal Finance, a trading style of Mitsubishi HC Capital UK PLC, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Financial Services Register no. 704348. The register can be accessed through http://www.fca.org.uk