The Sewer's Vision adjustable-height craft and sewing table that can fit your sewing machine. Fitted with the Horn Maxi sized opening for large machines.
No more kneeling, bending or stooping!
This is real magic! Your sewing machine can be operated in either a table top position or lowered for an insert to be fitted which makes it into a huge flatbed sewing table.
Alternatively you can remove your machine and use it as a huge cutting out and craft table at a height to suit you.
If you have restricted space it easily folds up and wheels out of the way when not needed.
- Tough, knock resistant ABS edging surrounds the top of the table- for increased durability.
- 1” thick table top for extra strength.
- Tilts for storage by means of a pull release catch mechanism to give back valuable floor space to your room.
- Easily height adjustable by simply turning a crank handle.
- Can be raised to work on above other furniture in your room.
- A large height adjustment range to suit virtually any user. Can be lowered to sit at or raised to stand and work at.
- Clever platform mechanism that your sewing machine sits on which can either be dropped for flatbed use (using an inset) or raised for free-arm and embroidery arm use.
- Maxi aperture; giving it the ability to fit even the largest sewing machines on the market.
- One inset to fit your sewing machine is included
- Easily mobile on 4 large, fully lockable wheels.
View a printable PDF brochure - The Sewer's Vision
Available in White
Usually 1 to 4 weeks depending on Horn's delivery schedule to your area
If you are not sure which zone applies to your address, please contact us.
The area of Wales shown in blue and addresses in the south west below the A3058 Newquay to St Austell road. Please contact us for details.
Including the London congestion charge area. Please contact us for details