Sorry we're out of stock!
Enter your email address below and we’ll notify you as soon as it becomes available.
Used for finishing seams by topstitching seam allowances where one piece of fabric is higher than another.
Both left and right Bi-Level versions are available together at a special price.
- Great for thick materials like wool, denim, vinyl or tweed
- Non-stick coating is perfect for vinyl, oil cloth etc
- Markings of three positions help to easily find where to drop needle
- Longer shape can hold cloth better for better feeding
- Curved edge avoids getting stuck to cloth
Kirsty from Lords Sewing shows you how she uses Brother Bi-Level Feet in this video and why the non-stick coating is an advantage - we only supply genuine Brother products- to watch in High Quality click on the word YouTube when the video starts:
- Reviews (1)
This pair of feet are useful for anything where you want to follow a thick edge, such as top-stitching, seams, and patch pockets. I am using them on a Singer machine, because few manufacturers make these bi-level feet. They are nice quality, with a low-friction brushed finish.
Leave your own review