Sorry we're out of stock!
Enter your email address below and we’ll notify you as soon as it becomes available.
Floriani Cutaway Medium is a 2oz stabiliser roll size 15in x 10yds (38.1cm x 9.14M)
- Super soft feel for use on non-stable stretch fabrics
- Ideal for sweatshirts, fleece and sweater knits,
- Available in a fusible version for even greater stability
The benefit of using this backing as an embroidery stabiliser is that it's not necessary to use multiple layers in random directions to support stitches. Cutaways are the best solution for fabrics that are considered un-stable such as sweatshirts, fleece, t-shirts, polo knit - stretchy items. Floriani Medium Cutaway is a very soft yet solid stabiliser that will support medium to heavy stitch count designs, perfect for cutting close to the finished embroidery and leaving in place to support the stitches permanently.
How to use Floriani Medium Cutaway:
- Cut a piece of the stabiliser at least one inch larger than the hoop size you are planning to use.
- Place the backing to the wrong side of the fabric and hoop.
- Place the embroidery frame on the machine and complete the design. Note! If the design is dense or poorly digitised (too many stitches for the design's size), consider using the fusible version or float an additional layer of Floriani Medium Tearaway between the hoop and the bed of the machine for added support.
- Remove the hoop and fabric/garment from the machine and trim the stabiliser close to the design.
- Reviews (0)
Be the first to review this product.
Leave your own review